Kindling Cracker with Stump included from Lee’s Firewood.
If you need to create kindling for your campfire, wood stove, fireplace or pizza oven and you don’t want to risk injury by using an axe, the Kindling Cracker™ is just what you need. Built in Australia with an award-winning, patented design, it’s the safer, faster and easier way to make the best kindling for your fire.
- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- To split a piece of wood, place it inside of the frame and strike it with a maul
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard axe
- 6.5in. inside dia. top ring; 12in. height
- Made of high-quality cast iron in Australia
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Bolt holes for permanent mounting
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
- Can be used in temperatures down to -70°C (-94°F)